1. Bachelors degree in Engineering
2. Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Any branch with Electronics
3. Willingness to explore and learn
4. Good Logical Ability
5. Excellent Internet Connectivity
6. A Good Laptop with at least 4GB RAM
7. Good Audio & Video Facility
1. Online Training
2. 22 to 24 weeks Training duration
3. Excellent Hands-on
4. Mentoring by Industry Experts
5. Separate micro-controller for every individual
6. Meets Industry Expectation for Placement
7. Prepare for the Interview
8. Make you Confident
1. SDLC Models
2. SW Requirements & Design elements
3. Coding in C & Embedded C
4. Concepts of Embedded System
5. Micro-Controller & RTOS
6. Safety-Critical Embedded Software Standards
7. Automated – Embedded Software Testing
8. Project Work
The following are the training Categories and the course fee depends on the type of training category.
1. Why Vihanga EmbedSoft for training?
Ans: In addition to Embedded software Training, Vihanga EmbedSoft focuses on Industry practices, Standards. Training also focuses on library creation instead of usage. This will help Trained engineers to be productive within one week of joining. Vihanga EmbedSoft is very serious about Engineer’s career-making and has a track record of 100% placement so far.
2. Is Embedded Training possible online?
3. How to enroll in the training?
Ans: There will be a face to face discussion for assessment. On Satisfactory assessment, one will be enrolled.
4. What are the mandatory requirements for the training?
Ans: A Laptop, Audio, Video, and Good internet connection.
5. Do I need to be good in C Language?
Ans: No. The training will make you good in every aspect.
6. How do I get hands-on?
Ans: Most of the software will be installed in your laptop. With the given instructions one will be able to perform Hands-on. Completed exercises shall be shared with the trainer thru the “AnyDesk” app / Google drive.
7. How to perform Embedded Programming hands-on?
Ans: Vihanga EmbedSoft delivers a microcontroller and accessories to your address. With the Given instructions one will be able to perform embedded programming.
8. Are the classes live or recorded?
Ans: Classes are live only.
9. Are there any discounts on the fee?
Ans: Sorry!!! The fee structure is for the Service is reasonable and genuine.
10. Is it possible to make payment in installments?
Ans: For “Training and Placement” Service may be paid in 2 installments. 50% on enrollment and balance in 4 weeks’ time.
11. How many hours classes in a week?
Ans: The theory and practical are in a ratio of 30: 70. There will be 3 theory classes in a week. The Theory class will be in the evening 7 PM to 9 PM. Between 6 PM to 7 PM Exercises will be looked at. During Day time other exercise issues will be looked at in a mutually agreed time.
12. Will there be support after training?
Ans: Yes. Even after training completion, support will be provided on the training topics. This support will be free.